With 20 years experience of working within membership I can provide a range of services to support your organisation to:
- Generate a strong income stream
- Build audience insight
- Enhance engagement in line with your vision
This might include:
- Benchmarking research to review the potential – what’s working and what isn’t for organisations in a similar position to yours?
- An audit of your existing scheme and recommendations on areas for development.
- A consultancy review of the potential for introducing a membership scheme within your organisation.
- Development of membership strategies and plans e.g.
- recruitment strategies to help you reach new members
- member engagement strategies to help you build deeper relationships with existing members
- retention strategies to help you develop long-term relationships with your members and a sustainable income stream for your organisation
Current membership projects:
- Supporter / membership scheme review: Museum in the Park. A consultancy project to explore the potential for introducing a supporter / membership scheme at the Museum.
Previous membership work includes:
- Membership review: Science Museum, London. The Science Museum commissioned a review to investigate the potential for launching a membership scheme at the museum. The review included formulating the scope, structure and benefits for a scheme and making recommendations on next steps.
- I was CEO of a well-regarded membership organisation (the Arts Marketing Association) for over a decade. I have a deep knowledge of the scope and potential of membership. During my time at the AMA, membership, turnover, and staff all trebled in size.
Main image courtesy of the Museum in the Park.