Bespoke support for you and your team
I create a safe space for you and your team to think deeply about the issues that matter to you, to have critical conversations with your colleagues about your future direction, and expand on your thoughts, ideas and opportunities with others.
Looking for a trainer, speaker or producer for your next event? Let’s chat.
“I cannot say how inspiring it was to have you here with all your experience and detailed focused approach. You created a special atmosphere that comforted and encouraged a whole range of people with the result to actually start a change process in their houses.” Katie Gondert, Nordmetall-Stifung, Germany.
Recent topics / presentations / training events:
- Marketing and fundraising together: Shared Ambition, October 2019, Leeds
- Audience engagement challenges: how to develop your organisation to deliver for your audience and your vision: Kultur i Väst workshop, 19th September 2019, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Business model innovation presentation, workshop and 1-2-1 consultation sessions: Motovila conference, 23rd – 24th September 2019, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Chairing and providing workshops at ‘The Relevant Museum. Strategies for Audience Development’ conference, Hamburg, Germany, 11th – 12th April 2019
- Knowing and growing your audience webinar, Start East, 14th March 2019
- Diversity and inclusion webinar, North West Museum Development, 11th January 2019
- Audience development workshop, Space Studios, Colchester, 7th February 2019
- Thinking creatively about audience development: house marketing meet-up, 12th November 2018, London
- Business model innovation: Beyond the cultural model, a keynote presentation, workshop, and individual business plan consultation sessions. The event is run by the Motovila Institute in cooperation with the Centre for Creativity, 16th October 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Marketing and fundraising together: Shared Ambition, 1st – 3rd October 2018, Leeds
- Open Up: theatre for everyone: UK Theatres, Frontline conference, Tuesday 25th September 2018
- One-to-one sessions on audience development and engagement, AMA Conference, The Power of Play, 24th – 26th July 2018, Liverpool
- Future Proofing your organisation: fostering innovation and entrepreneurial thinking, AMA Conference, The Power of Play, 24th – 26th July 2018, Liverpool
- Open Up: understanding potential visitors, AIM National Conference 2018, 21st – 22nd June 2018, Warwickshire
- Diversifying income streams: testing and reviewing ideas, Change Creation, 22nd March 2018, Sheffield
- Developing empathy: Shared Ambition sharing day, 1st February 2018, Birmingham
- Marketing and fundraising together: Shared Ambition, 11th – 13th 2017 October, Leicester
- Business models – review, adapt, innovate, prototype: Future Proof Museums, AMA, September 11th – 14th 2017, Cambridge
- Knowing and growing your audience, Prosper webinar, Creative United, 17th July 2017
- Diversifying museum visitors – sharing insights so far and exploring next steps with delegates at the AIM National Conference 2017, 22nd – 24th June, Historic Dockyard, Chatham
- AMA leadership retreat: AMA Retreat 3, 26th – 29th March 2017, Leicester
- Do we need to get creative with our memberships? Ticketing Professionals Conference, March 16th – 17th 2017, Birmingham
- Business models – review, adapt, innovate, prototype: Future Proof Museums, AMA, March 12th – 15th 2017, Cambridge
- Leadership and influencing skills: British Film Institute, Film Audience Network, January 25th 2017, Birmingham
- Disruption: Association of British Orchestras, January 26th 2017, Bournemouth
- Business Model Innovation: Museum Connections, January 18th – 19th 2017, Paris
- Leading transition: Arts & Audiences, 7th – 8th November 2016, Gothenburg
- Innovative business models in the arts: Creative Lenses, 13th October 2016, London,
Experimentation and innovation
I’ve designed and launched cultural academies focused on experimentation and innovation such as the Digital Marketing Academy, which works with senior marketers and leaders to devise innovative digital approaches to reach and engage audiences and the Audience Diversity Academy which works with senior marketing, learning, curatorial and programming professionals to devise experiments to reach new communities.
Image courtesy of AMA © AMA